Art Quote

"All art is autobiographical; the pearl is the oyster's autobiography."

Frederico Fellini



I collect aphorisms and quotes. When I read this one, I paused to reflect on the words and their meaning. I thought about how long art has been a part of my life. It is true that when you think about your art, you realize that it does tell the story of your life.



Monday, December 20, 2010

~A Christmas Poem~

A Poem for Christmas

Christmas cards and festive lights,

Snowfall on December nights,

Hustle and bustle of holiday shopping,

Hot chocolate, cookies, Christmas caroling,

Fancy wrapped presents ‘neath the beautiful tree,

These are such wonderful memories.

But the true meaning of Christmas in the end,

Is sharing our Love with family and friends.
 
~Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year~
 

1 comment:

  1. These are such exquisite pictures!!
    Thank you Suzanne
    Carolg :)

    ReplyDelete