Art Quote

"All art is autobiographical; the pearl is the oyster's autobiography."

Frederico Fellini



I collect aphorisms and quotes. When I read this one, I paused to reflect on the words and their meaning. I thought about how long art has been a part of my life. It is true that when you think about your art, you realize that it does tell the story of your life.



Sunday, September 5, 2010

OFF to PARIS~




We leave for Paris tomorrow.
 It is not only the "city of light" but the "city of color, emotion and inspiration"~an artist's paradise.
 
This isn't the first trip and I hope it won't be the last. I want to be saturated with all that is Paris. For this trip, I have created a list of "themes"...a reminder list for photos I want to take....cats, art graffiti, SO French, shop windows, Parisian dogs, pattiseries, gardens, colors, did I say patisseries?
Then when I return, I will write with abandon
 and show-off my favorite place in the world.
 That's like being there again.

~Au revoir, a bientot!



                    

No comments:

Post a Comment